People are often looking for everyday pieces of jewelry to complete their look. Many of our customers do not spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on a single item but they want jewelry that makes them feel fantastic, completes an outfit, and is quality merchandise. Here are some easy basics that will make you feel like a million dollars without breaking the bank.
- Hoops are here to stay. The most on trend accessories right now is the hoop. What I love about the hoop is its versatility. Hoops can be big and bold or more demure and everything in between. My current favs are these double hoops which are super lightweight yet they are big enough that they make a statement. They are my grab and go choice of the moment.
- Another must have is the delicate necklace. The layering look continues to dominate. Layering looks can be done with a double or triple chain look or by layering your favorites and changing them up with your mood. This rainbow necklace is the perfect accent to any look. Wear with a white t-shirt for a casual look or dress it up for a night on the town.
- Diamond studs are a classic.When in doubt put on a pair of diamond studs. Searching for the diamond stud look? The amazing selection of cubic zirconium jewelry that is available can trick even the most discerning eye.
- Arm candy is one of my obsessions.I have a few bracelets that I wear every day and add on extras depending on my mood. From delicate chains with a small charm to bold statement cuffs, bracelets are a great way to accessorize your look. Cuffs are really big right now and many of them are adjustable so wrist size is not an issue.
- Lastly, throw on a ring to add some shine to your everyday look. Statement rings are huge right now. Not a fan of the statement ring? Go for a few delicate rings and layer for a special look. Either way, you can’t go wrong with a ring to add some sparkle and shine to your hand.
Hope these suggestions help with your everyday look!
Have any questions or comments? Email at email@example.com